Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maldat

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Christchurch , New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out Empty
PostSubject: Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out   Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 am

HELLO PEOPLE

Heres a link to mine http://www.cardomain.com/ride/686958

I've owned it for 6 years done about 80,000Kms in her..Thinking of selling..
Now its got 112,000Kms on the speedo..still very low for its age..

all stickers are now removed so its just a plain Jane ..LOL..Never a plain jane..

I've heard vans like mine have a bit of a history in Japan,,some people say its a Van club other people say its a dirty girl work house...??...Well they do say they heat up sakee before drinking it,,Van did come with a gas single ring burner..?/???

So it might be..why else would you want mirrors on the ceiling??...

anyway its been fun time to move on..
Back to top Go down
maldat

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Christchurch , New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out   Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 am

I've looked into going on hoilday in ozzie and taking the Van but I carnt find a Van dealer that can give me a price to buy her afterwe finsh trippin around..

We would bring the Van to the UK if we had a buyer that was keen to buy after we have done a tour around Euro Land..France, germany, Uk, and where ever the road went would be good..

Our Van has New Zealand rego as being a self propaled Caravan...Not regoed as a Van...Should be dead easy to rego overseas..as its a campervan..
Yes we have a mobile statalite dish for TV..Its also regoed as a 12 seater but Van only has 3 seat belts ( all in the front) ..So honestly its a 3 seater due to seat belts..
Back to top Go down
drive-by
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 50
Home City : North East UK
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out   Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

If you had been over here I'm sure she would have sold quickly , those chandeliers are awesome . You may want this thread moving to the I need section though Wink

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.vanning-zoku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out   Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiace's are cool.even better fully kitted out
Page 1 of 1