Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barra's supercustom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
barra
Not so new now
Not so new now
barra

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Barra's supercustom Empty
PostSubject: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Here is our supercustom here in France, got her cheap from French ebay as she was on the way to Mali but never got there as the engine burnt out, we saved her from almost certain death and now has a new engine but is at risk again as we cant fix the automatic gearbox.
PS has anyone been to Mali?, it must be full of supercustoms they use them as taxis.
Barra's supercustom Hiace_11
Back to top Go down
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 90
Home City : Torbay
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:20 pm

What went wrong with the box...
Back to top Go down
barra
Not so new now
Not so new now
barra

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:30 am

when my husband and his mates put in the new engine they didnt align everything up properly and we fear the worst or maybe just a broken pump, even so this is costly stuff and whatever we do its megabucks. When they went for a run round the block (gears working) there was masses of grey smoke coming from the engine after they fitted it and light clanking noises (not grinding noises) and it was clear that the engine had not been fitted correctly, they spent another day on it and now the engine purrs and no smoke but the car would not move, they checked the electrical connections but it was not this, it went once or twice but otherwise refused to move! then they figured it was the torque converter and took it out and now they have given up!
Back to top Go down
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:22 pm

I know with these auto boxes you have to fit the torque converter first to the engine and then the auto box on to it...
Back to top Go down
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:24 pm

It might be worth calling Bob at http://www.rcmvr.co.uk/ as he will talk you though it.
Back to top Go down
shortythadrumma
Not so new now
Not so new now
shortythadrumma

Number of posts : 47
Home City : MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:50 pm

HEY BRO NICE COLOR IVE GOT THE 2LTR PETROL VERSION NOT 4WD IN AUSTRALIA......Photobucket
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shortythadrumma
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Hope you dont mind me copying your pic but your link didnt work...It was o.k. in preview though strange !.

I like the colour and nice wheels too.

Barra's supercustom PC071350https://2img.net/h/i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/shortythadrumma/PC071350.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barra's supercustom   Barra's supercustom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barra's supercustom
Page 1 of 1