Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Common sense really

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Common sense really Empty
PostSubject: Common sense really   Common sense really Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm

"Bessy" had a flat today.

Jacked up, nuts off, damn wheel wouldnt move....

I had to apply a plasti mallet to make the wheel come loose.

Guess the wheel hadnt been off for a while!!!

(When I get five mins i'm going to release the other 3 wheels. (dont normally carry a mallet in the toolbox !)
tongue
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 90
Home City : Torbay
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Common sense really   Common sense really Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Rotate mine every couple of months to stop the front nearside wearing out.... must stop going round rounderbouts so fast.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spud_Gun
Been here a while
Been here a while
Spud_Gun

Number of posts : 200
Home City : Taunton, Somerset UK
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Common sense really   Common sense really Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:06 am

Van is running D Type Split rims, recently had a tyre change and cringed when they had to use a copper/hyde mallet on every wheel! What they found was lack of lube where the wheel's centre hole aligns with the hub and good old corrosion set in. had to clean it off with a wire wheel on a drill and then copper slipped the thing Exclamation
Dread to think what might have happeed if I had a blow out in France in July time, would have been completely buggered affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common sense really   Common sense really Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common sense really
Page 1 of 1