Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shock rubbers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2023-07-05

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 9:44 pm

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get shock rubbers etc.
Most need replacing.
Rear shock top rubber
Front lower control arm and inner bushes
Front sway bar rubbers
Rear trailing arms
Rear sway bar and bushes

KZH 106W
2000 super custom
Diesel Auto

Mechanic found front bearing seals which were from a landcruiser, but mechanic and Pedders cant source anything else.

I have sourced a part from Amayama before and after all my research with part numbers, the part was still wrong.

Any help appreciated. I'm not overly mechanical and the trouble sourcing parts has gotten frustrating. Should get used to it i suppose.with an import vehicle.

Regards
Mel
Back to top Go down
Di Bingles

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Dunfermline
Model and year : 1998 Super Custom - Cruising Cabin 3.0td Auto 1kzte KZH110
Registration date : 2021-05-11

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 8:42 pm

I got mine from Toyota (kzh110 1998 crusing cabin) I have the data sheet I can send in an email if wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 20
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2023-07-05

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 10:16 pm

Thanks for reply. Toyota are currently sourcing the parts, some local but mostly from Japan. I emailed the local dealer spare parts department with my vehicle model number and the guy there has been great.
Regards
Mel
Back to top Go down
John Bennett

Number of posts : 1
Home City : MIDWAY
Model and year : 2004 Grand Hiace. Last production run of the older style body.
Registration date : 2023-06-07

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 10:40 pm

Mel wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get shock rubbers etc.
Most need replacing.
Rear shock top rubber
Front lower control arm and inner bushes
Front sway bar rubbers
Rear trailing arms
Rear sway bar and bushes

KZH 106W
2000 super custom
Diesel Auto

Mechanic found front bearing seals which were from a landcruiser, but mechanic and Pedders cant source anything else.

I have sourced a part from Amayama before and after all my research with part numbers, the part was still wrong.

Any help appreciated. I'm not overly mechanical and the trouble sourcing parts has gotten frustrating. Should get used to it i suppose.with an import vehicle.

Regards
Mel
I get parts from Japanoid Auto out of Vancouver B.C.. He ships them directly to my home. He also has a mechanical shop with mechanics on staff that works on JDM imports.
Back to top Go down
Di Bingles

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Dunfermline
Model and year : 1998 Super Custom - Cruising Cabin 3.0td Auto 1kzte KZH110
Registration date : 2021-05-11

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 7:50 pm

Toyota told me that every serviceable part is still available, in 6 years of ownership I have managed to get everything needed from them(didn't ask about exhaust, had a stainless one made from local company). I also bought headlights (£138 for 2 delivered) and indicators (£29.89 for 2 delivered) from Ali express. Autodoc has stuff but Toyota original just fits first time. No longer have any anxiety about parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shock rubbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock rubbers   Shock rubbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shock rubbers
Page 1 of 1