Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Sale - '96 Supercustom Rear Bench Seat - $100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lhyland

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Paonia, Colorado
Registration date : 2024-04-26

For Sale - '96 Supercustom Rear Bench Seat - $100 Empty
PostSubject: For Sale - '96 Supercustom Rear Bench Seat - $100   For Sale - '96 Supercustom Rear Bench Seat - $100 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 am

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell, or failing that, give away my rear bench seat and the slide tracks and trim. The seat belts will not come with the seat, I'm keeping them for my project. I may also be willing to sell parts from the bench if no one wants the whole seat - for instance, hinges, upholstery fabric, tracks, etc. The bench seat upholstery is in quite good condition. Its the purple gray upholstery common on the metallic / gold tan vans. I will reply in this thread with images once I find somewhere to host them that I can link to.

I am located in Paonia, Colorado. If it's the whole bench seat going, I would prefer to meet someone within a few hours drive rather than ship, but could ship for the right price.
Back to top Go down

For Sale - '96 Supercustom Rear Bench Seat - $100
Page 1 of 1