Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

workshop manual

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kev

Number of posts : 18
Home City : west australia
Registration date : 2007-03-23

workshop manual Empty
PostSubject: workshop manual   workshop manual Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:25 pm

hi all i am new at this so here we go . i have a 96 super custom club field awd (pic coming when i work out how ). i am in west australia and do a lot off towing .4.85 tin can . ive had it just over a year now and have been pretty happy with it so far . just had a problem with the front right hand drive shaft .it developed bad wheel bearings and flogged out the drive splines ,but acouple of days and a bit of homework overcame most probs associated with owning an import car that no one wants to know about .the front wheel bearings are the same as most 4wd hi luxes and the local cv man put a new end on the drive shaft . i was told that the drive shaft was same as a surf but they are different lenghts but the splined piece of the drive shaft is same as hilux so the cv place put a new end on and serviced the other joint (new boots and grease and checked for wear) for $170 bucks so i got out of that ok . other wise its been great. had a set of air bags put in rear coils for towing as it tended to sag on a long trip also wound up front toision bars so it is sitting nice and level at about 40mm higher than stock or when i bought it because it was very low in front , am just about to go on another fishing trip 3000 klm round trip .i did this last year as well apart from sagging not a problem . i have downloaded a manual for the 1kz-te engine but i cant find anything on the rest of the car maybe someone has had more luck at this than myself .any help appreciated thanks kev also managed to post a pic of van

Last edited by on Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spud_Gun
Been here a while
Been here a while
Spud_Gun

Number of posts : 200
Home City : Taunton, Somerset UK
Registration date : 2007-02-06

workshop manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: workshop manual   workshop manual Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:41 pm

www.pitstop.net.au/view/manual/finder/query/details/TOYOTA. Give that a try, if not then it is a trek to your local dealer. They will sell you the genuine manual, but you will pay a price for it.
Back to top Go down
kev

workshop manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: workshop manual   workshop manual Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:38 am

thanks ill give it a try
Back to top Go down
kev

workshop manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: workshop manual   workshop manual Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 am

still not much in the way of workshop manuals .i am thinking being a jap import the only manual might be in japanese this model did not come to australia and tojo joints dont want to know. this bus had a wicked kenwood stereo which i told them to leave in but it turned out to be a japanese only model for 05 the only radio handbooks are in jap but i have managed to work it out 90% anyhow . i got a fm frequency convertor put in the aerial line as in japan they operate on a different frequency
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

workshop manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: workshop manual   workshop manual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

workshop manual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General-
Jump to: