Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current state of insurance in the UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g00se
Been here a while
Been here a while
g00se

Number of posts : 282
Home City : UK
Model and year : Hiace Super Custom 2WD 2.4L Petrol 2001
RZH101G
Registration date : 2022-08-03

Current state of insurance in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Current state of insurance in the UK   Current state of insurance in the UK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 1:55 pm

Hi,

Blimey, prices have shot up. I've been with Adrain Flux for the first year (they did a deal with the initial month of cover for a non-registered import) but I'm looking to move away. Last year was around £800 and the renewal is over £1000! (including european breakdown cover).

After some recommendations, I went to Lifesure and they have come up with a similar £800 but I may drop the breakdown cover and some extras to get it to £700 - and do the breakdown cover separately.

The usual Go Compare the Confused Dot Com sites don't like my registration - either don't recognise it or think it's a panel van. The bane of imports. So does anyone have any recommendations for people to try as an alternative?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gillypoof

Number of posts : 13
Home City : brighton
Model and year : toyota hiace camper 2.8 4wd diesel auto
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Current state of insurance in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current state of insurance in the UK   Current state of insurance in the UK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 3:17 pm

I just insured through together insurance, was annoyed cos mine has gone up £200,but it was still £412.
I have a 1994 4wd 2.8 hiace camper
Back to top Go down
http://greensquat@ntlworld.com

Current state of insurance in the UK
Page 1 of 1