Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from NZ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davesquirrel

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Nelson
Registration date : 2022-01-16

Hello from NZ.. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NZ..   Hello from NZ.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 6:52 am

Kia Ora from Whakatu Nelson,

After a bit of browsing online, considered a Super Custom, or a 4WD, but we found Hazel, a 5L-engined year 2000 van with a little bit of a sleeping fitout in the back, plus a kicking sound system (bought her off a young fella, it'll probably be removed eventually).

Got a month to fix up a few minor things I know she isn't going to get through a Warrant (Roadworthy or MOT for you people who hold the same passports as me).

Had a quick trip up to Rough Island with the hound last weekend, she seems pretty solid.

Got a long trip down to Invercargill planned for Easter, hoping to have the fitout sorted by then, any tips, photos etc. muchly appreciated.

Hello from NZ.. Img_2011

Hello from NZ.. Img_2010
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

Hello from NZ.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NZ..   Hello from NZ.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 2:59 am

I'm sorry, you can't modify anything in the rear, that's obviously the dog's domain and you must not inconvenience the dog! You'll have to use a tent.

Pollyanna and Rowan like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello from NZ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Pictures Of your Hiace :: Show Us Yours !-
Jump to: