Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming my 99 SC camper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordanaran
Jordanaran

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Melbourne
Model and year : 98 SC 3.0 Turbo Diesel 2WD
Registration date : 2018-11-20

Welcoming my 99 SC camper Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming my 99 SC camper   Welcoming my 99 SC camper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 11:29 pm

Hi all, bought this a few months ago, freshly imported to Aus with 115,000kms on the clock. Camper conversation done in Japan I believe, company called Cradle, does anyone have any info on them? Absolutely love the fit out. Here are some pics of “Pikachu” in the wild 😜

https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/39/47/24/e6b93610.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/20/39/47/24/362c4610.jpg

Having trouble uploading photos, can’t seem to upload more than 2. I’ll try add some more later on Smile
Back to top Go down
JT69
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
JT69

Number of posts : 417
Home City : Holmfirth Huddersfield Yorks
Model and year : 1996 3ltr turbo LWB super custom sat nav cruise fitted
Now running on veg oil
Registration date : 2016-12-05

Welcoming my 99 SC camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming my 99 SC camper   Welcoming my 99 SC camper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 10:58 am

Have exactly the same SC 4 years now love it apart from the fact the 3ltr turbo is a bit thirsty, we found the flip flop bed was very uncomfortable and the kitchen rather out dated . So gutted the interior and put in a modern fridge and sink cooker unit large water tank plus on board gas tank .
Look up my posts its all there, and we run it on WVO 90% in summer 70% in winter so far no problems , we pay 20pence ltr for WVO at local Indian takeaway.
Back to top Go down

Welcoming my 99 SC camper
Page 1 of 1