Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moogdrew
Not so new now
Not so new now
moogdrew

Number of posts : 62
Home City : Melksham
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom Limited 2.8D (LH107)
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ? Empty
PostSubject: Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ?   Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 pm

Has anyone found the fuse that runs the two rear sunroofs and the windows on a super custom ltd - its not listed in the owners manual or on the back of the fuse box lid (i want to find the wiring so i can turn the sun roofs and windows permenant live so i dont have to keep turning the ignition on)
Thanks
Back to top Go down
darren

Number of posts : 5
Home City : brisbane
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ?   Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 am

Did you find an answer on this? I want to run mine off an auxiliary battery for same reason.
Back to top Go down
darren

Number of posts : 5
Home City : brisbane
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Moonroof wiring to auxiliary battery   Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

moogdrew wrote:
Has anyone found the fuse that runs the two rear sunroofs and the windows on a super custom ltd - its not listed in the owners manual or on the back of the fuse box lid (i want to find the wiring so i can turn the sun roofs and windows permenant live so i dont have to keep turning the ignition on)
Thanks

DOesn any know the simplest way to modify the wiring to be able to run the moonroofs from an auxiliary battery or keep permanently connected to the main battery? I think i have found the fuse but it seems to be the same fuse for the moonroofs and all the gauges on the dash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ?   Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun roof and windows wireing and fuse ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Electrical :: Sparky Lives Ere-
Jump to: