Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alloys.... Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

Alloys.... Again  Empty
PostSubject: Alloys.... Again    Alloys.... Again  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Hey all, I'm still here plotting away to have my 'Ace best I can get it, so decided another set of wheels was needed, the Lenso Bsx alloys are lovely but just bagged a set of genuine centreline alloys Cool
From searching they are Australian sold for the Holden models, have 205/50/16 tyres so stepping down a ratio from 225/50/16 on the Lenso's
et is 15-20 so that's my only concern but at 7" wide might get away with just a little poke.
Next is satin black aerosol paint job with chrome side bars and a moody look
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

Alloys.... Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alloys.... Again    Alloys.... Again  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Cool, sounds good!

Satin black is for the van yes, black wheels don't always look good which s my no manufacturer ever fits them as standard LOL.

ET sounds OKish, I did write down the ET of mine in a post somewhere, if you have a standard wheel you could measure that, I think you'll just have to see, you can always space them out a bit if needed.
Back to top Go down
AinWarhol
Not so new now
Not so new now
AinWarhol

Number of posts : 25
Home City : Austin, TX, USA
Model and year : 1993 Super Custom Limited
KZH100
Registration date : 2018-12-06

Alloys.... Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alloys.... Again    Alloys.... Again  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 2:53 pm

GPW - check out this site for OEM wheel specs:

https://www.wheel-size.com/

They list global models and I have yet to find car they don't have listed. Looks like our Hiaces typically have either an ET29 or ET30 offset.

I've heard you can usually safely vary no more than 5mm either direction from the factory offset. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
mickB
Been here a while
Been here a while
mickB

Number of posts : 265
Home City : Coventry
Model and year : 1992 SC 2.4TD
Registration date : 2016-07-06

Alloys.... Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alloys.... Again    Alloys.... Again  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Cheers GPW yes the satin is for the van with chrome sidebars polished alloys, and I think, chrome clip onto door frame rectangular peep mirrors in place of the standard mirrors

As for et, the Lenso are et 25 I think with the suspension drop are parallel with the rim, the new ones with 205/50 tyres should tuck in a bit with extra poke from et15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alloys.... Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alloys.... Again    Alloys.... Again  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alloys.... Again
Page 1 of 1