Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paint codes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TwentyOneThirtyFive
Been here a while
Been here a while
TwentyOneThirtyFive

Number of posts : 222
Home City : Hertfordshire, UK
Model and year : Super GL Camper (Vantech), 2.8D 4wd, 1995
Registration date : 2016-08-04

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi,

Any idea where I can find the paint code for the lower half of my HiAce?  Official colour of my van on the plate is white, but the bottom half is a light metallic green which isn't shown on the plate.  

Light green mica (6T6) seems a tad too dark.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Maybe you can find something when you search on the code for the Trim, also on the VIN plate.

Also, there are measuring devices that some paintspray / car repair companies may have. They could measure it for you, if they have it.

Or put your chassis/VIN number into toyodiy.com, maybe you get some more info? (chance is small)
I guess a Toyota dealership would also be able to tell you the color if they put in some effort, but then it should come from the parts system (on VIN nr)
Back to top Go down
TwentyOneThirtyFive
Been here a while
Been here a while
TwentyOneThirtyFive

Number of posts : 222
Home City : Hertfordshire, UK
Model and year : Super GL Camper (Vantech), 2.8D 4wd, 1995
Registration date : 2016-08-04

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Cheers, I'll try a search on the trim level and see what I find.  Getting the van somewhere to get the paint checked is a bit awkward at the mo, hence trying to solve it from my arm chair Very Happy

edit: actually, what colour is yours? it's just occurred to me that it is a very similar colour. Probably the light green mica though.
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 516
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 12:32 am

Hello

Try this: _ttps://hdpaintcode.com/snippet-c-ki0pgmbhaKvi.html (you need to convert _tt... to htt...). On my van there is a 3-digit code on the vin plate that i was able to decode with the site.

Have a good look around on the site, too. I found it useful.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
wafoo
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 25
Home City : london, N22
Model and year : Lexus 1994 7 seats 3L Class MPV
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Paint code.

Hi there painters,

Went to paint merchant in Romford, Essex  to match the paint code on my Hiace 1994. They ignored that and used a spray analyzer to match the beige and white colours. Worked fine, re-sprayed the car. Don't forget the clear hardener.
Back to top Go down
Merlin_
Not so new now
Not so new now
Merlin_

Number of posts : 76
Home City : Nelson BC
Model and year : 92 Hiace 4x4 Diesel Cruising Cabin
99 Tercel ce *mint*
00 Tacoma *loved and now lost, sold to buy my van!*
Registration date : 2012-11-26

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Ya they need to check what’s actually on the van now, it’s not necessarily the exact factory colour, as it may have been repainted at some point in the past and maybe then it wasn’t an exact match?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mjr760
Sponsored content

Paint codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint codes   Paint codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint codes
Page 1 of 1