Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chrome trimming?????????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shortythadrumma
Not so new now
Not so new now
shortythadrumma

Number of posts : 47
Home City : MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Chrome trimming????????? Empty
PostSubject: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:47 am

hey guys does anyone know if its possible to get your hands on the chrome trimming that runs along the top side of the van just under the roof mines a bit old and warn i would like to get my hands on some newbies if poss ive tried ebay no luck!!!!!! got a feelling it would be quite a job to attach though..... hmmmmm scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shortythadrumma
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:24 am

are you talking about the chrome rail that runs along the roof gutter if so i think it comes on a roll,you could ask your local body shop.if its lost its chrome colour and has gone greyish you could use autoglym bumper care its good stuff.failing that ask toyota Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:16 pm

If you find anything suitable please post , only I've lost a bit tooooo
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
shortythadrumma
Not so new now
Not so new now
shortythadrumma

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Yep thats the one..... mine has started to chip and like you said going grey too..... im getting my bumpers resprayed today so ill ask the body shop ill let you know if anything comes up cheers mate......
Back to top Go down
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:07 pm

the chrome strips come in two parts with connectors to hide the joints and end pieces.the strips known as moulding roof drip side finish Question part numbers in brackets,front left(75552-95j03)front right(75551-95j03) rear right(75553-95j06) rear left(75554-95j06).these are quoted for models rzh101, kzh10#,lh100,107,rzh100..07s,08s Very Happy dunno what they cost Question if you wanna give em a bell make sure your sitting down lol! .the connector part number is(75555-95j01) but there are no numbers listed for the ends even though they shown Sad
Back to top Go down
pushrod
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 140
Home City : S Bucks
Model and year : 1990 2.4 TD 2wd Ltd
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:38 am

Many years ago ( ! ) I bought some trim for a Mini on a roll, and used it to replace my Saab wheel arch trims for about 10% of the Saab price. If you buy non-Toyota trim though, you should check the profile to make sure it fits tightly & doesn't fall off after about 100yds! Shocked
Back to top Go down
shortythadrumma
Not so new now
Not so new now
shortythadrumma

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Cheers guys Very helful ill ring around and see if i find any ill let you know
Back to top Go down
doofvan
doofvan

Number of posts : 19
Home City : Gold Coast - Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 am

Just saw this and thought I'd let you know I have just got a hold of some from an importer here in QLD. Mine got ripped off by some dickhead in surfers. I've been quoted about $150AUD for the whole side. They can be ordered through Toyota Japan.
Back to top Go down
shortythadrumma
Not so new now
Not so new now
shortythadrumma

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:38 am

hey man could you hook me up ive been looking for a while CHEERS MATE
Back to top Go down
doofvan
doofvan

Number of posts : 19
Home City : Gold Coast - Australia
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:59 am

no problems just pm me man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrome trimming?????????   Chrome trimming????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrome trimming?????????
Page 1 of 1