Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels

Go down 
+5
workshop1
MalL
vanmobile
WGWarburton
Hiace4wd
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

Number of posts : 796
Home City : Netherlands
Model and year : 1994 Toyota Hiace 4x4 DIY camper
Registration date : 2016-02-01

Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Empty
PostSubject: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Maybe it would be good to combine all websites that we know where you can buy useful parts for the Toyota Hiace.
Toyota dealerships should still deliver all mechanical parts, but coverage is not 100% and price may be high.

So please post any useful links that you have. I'll just start with one:

Body panels, lights and fuel tank etc
The company Klokkerholm from Denmark or Sweden is really interesting as you can get a lot of body repair panels for the rusty areas! As far as I know it is the only company selling replacement panels, which may come in handy with a rusty van. (basically the lower half including doors). They also have lights, bumpers and fuel tanks.
This link shows you what they have:
http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=89534
If you select the 3.0 turbodiesel (like super custom) it doesn't show anything. But with this link it shows all the parts for a European version. Basically most parts are the same, only the plastic stuff (bumpers) are different. So do pay attention. Also for long wheel base versus short wheel base.

I have order new body panels from them and they are currently being welded on my van (replacing rust)
I was quite surprised that I could even find this stuff, I thought all had to be custom made but this saves a lot of time.
Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels 20151207_190037

Hopefully more links will follow.

I'm also checking sites like alibaba.com or aliexpress.com, as they sell Hiace parts to. Why from China? Because they still make the Hiace van like new! Shocked
It is called the Jinbei Hiace, licensed by Toyota. So sometimes useful stuff is passing by for nice prices. Like sliding windows or a set of doorlocks.

Last edited by Hiace4wd on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

RandyOakley likes this post

Back to top Go down
WGWarburton
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 195
Home City : Central Scotland
Model and year : 94 2.8 Noppo HiTop Super-Long
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:31 am

Hi,
Thanks, good link.

I don't have a link to contribute but note that there are three wheelbases for the Hiace: short, long & super-long. I think the middle digit of the type defines it, so a 109 is swb, a 119 is lwb and a 129 is slwb.

Cheers,
W.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 am

Yes that's true, the second digit shows the wheel base. So the LH102 panel will fit any Hiace with *H10* and the LH112 panel will fit any *H11* van. Regardless of LH or KZH (which is engine type)
I was not aware of the super long wheel base, I guess that is not European market so they don't have anything for it. Just like al the plastic bumpers are not for the Super Custom versions you have in the UK or other places.

I have LH118 van, so long wheel base. But they couldn't supply the right rear wheel arch up to the sliding door (which is one whole big panel) for the long wheel base, only short wheel base.

So I bought it for the short wheel base so I had a wheel arch, and then I bought the separate piece between wheel and sliding door for the long wheel base.

But even if you have to get creative like that, it saves a huge amount of time if everything has to be custom made. My welder guy was really happy with it.
I bought all those welding panels for something like 330 Euro, and in the end it just saves a lot of time and money, so in the end it is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
vanmobile
Not so new now
Not so new now
vanmobile

Number of posts : 57
Home City : North America
Model and year : 1992 3L
Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Hey Thanks for the link. I am very confused and can't seem to find my model. I've got a 1992 3L Diesel LH123. I noticed the 2 means its the longest wheelbase. Still can't find it. On that site. Any help would be appreciated.

OKAY UPDATED : I think I have found the website of them all....... I have not bought anything from them yet, but they seem to have every single thing that you could need.....

This link is for a specific part that I am looking for but as you can see, it seems to be orderable, and has the LH123 model that I own, I think I am getting excited friends. What do you think, is this the site that the shops are using?

jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=95&fig=8103

Sweet baby jesus this is my grill..... Is this it?? Is this the site we have been looking for? I feel like when I was at a Japan import mechanic in Vancouver B.C. it seemed like he was on a website that looked like these ones..

jp-carparts.com/toyota/partlist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140&cartype=95&fig=5351

ALSO!! Update!!!! they have a facebook page!!!!!! They seem to reply within a day!!!!!!!!!!

facebook.com/jp-carpartscom-208424899320131/
Back to top Go down
MalL
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 155
Home City : Brisbane
Model and year : LH119 1991
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:36 am

That looks good!
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm

The Klokkerholm company is European based, and in Europe (mainland) we didn't get the *H12* extra long wheel base version.

This jp-carparts simply seems to have all original Toyota car part numbers. I have seen more of these sites, but I'm not sure if all are thrustworthy.
This sounds okay though.

By the way, there is also the site toyodiy.com. It doesn't let you buy anything, but it is an online parts catalog copy of the official Toyota one. You can find everything there based on your chassis code / number.
Make an account and enable pics in the settings.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Okay, I found out that this guy on ebay has almost all suspension related rubbers available in Poly-utherane. Poly-utherane gives a bit of a stiffer/harder ride, and is more durable than rubber. It can also be cheaper.
However, be sure to lubricate properly with grease when fitting.

I cannot confirm if all the parts fit, I'm going to buy them in near future and will confirm later. I already ordered some of them and they are received properly.
But I can never guarantee it will fit for your Hiace, but I think all of them are pretty much the same underneath.

Here's a list:

Rear suspension

(for models with leaf suspension!!)

Bushings inside rear leafs (4 times):
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/PU-Bush-Rr-Susp-Leafspring-fits-Hilux-Tacoma-Hiace-Liteace-Van-Wagon-/151854449269?hash=item235b3b0275:g:XvQAAOSw3mpXJPui

Bushings for leaf suspension rear mounting point (top of shackle) (1 set):
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Fr-Susp-Leafspring-fits-Tacoma-Hiace-/151838643221?hash=item235a49d415:g:HjYAAOSwubRXNXkV

Bushings for top of shock absorber (1 set of 4)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Susp-Shock-Absorber-Beam-Panhard-Rod-fits-Hiace-ID-16-mm-/151629942739?hash=item234dd94fd3:g:xo0AAOSwYmZXNYgl

Bushings for bottom of shock absorber (1 set of 4)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Susp-Shock-Absorber-Upper-arm-fits-Hiace-Regiusace-ID-19-mm-/162118286406?hash=item25bf00bc46:g:zAYAAOSwukdXcNEv

Front suspension

Bushings for front sway-bar links and mounting of sway bar to Torsion system (I think 10 pieces are needed in total, so 3 sets)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Fr-Susp-Swaybar-link-fits-MPV-Premacy-Hilux-ID-10-mm-/151616132317?hash=item234d0694dd:g:UdAAAOSwcL5XNYgc

Bushings holding the sway-bar (1 set of 2)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Set-of-2-PU-Bush-Fr-Susp-Swaybar-fits-Hiace-Quick-Delivery-ID-31-mm-/161887078542?hash=item25b138c88e:g:JUgAAOSwIjNXJKfW

Top of front shock absorber (1 set of 4)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Fr-Susp-Shock-Absorber-fits-Hiace-ID-11-5-OD-33-H-15-mm-/161811869957

Bottom of front shock absorber (1 set of 4)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-PU-Bush-Rr-Fr-Susp-Shock-Absorber-fits-Proceed-Levante-ID-10-mm-/162078064214

Bushings for lower-arm
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/PU-Bush-Fr-Susp-Lower-arm-fits-Hilux-Hiace-Truck-Regiusace-/161863598540?hash=item25afd281cc:g:rIcAAOSw9~RXJLFy
(these are not so easy to replace as they are pressed into the lower arm, so I would only replace them when they are worn. The others I'm going to replace even though they are not entirely worn yet)

Last edited by Hiace4wd on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
workshop1

Number of posts : 3
Home City : Swindon
Registration date : 2016-07-01

PostSubject: looking for parts    Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi everyone I am desperately looking for some parts for a 3000 super custom 1996
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Well, what do you need?
Back to top Go down
workshop1

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Front bumper with bar behind and all offside lights including casings and clips etc
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 7:08 am

workshop1 wrote:
Front bumper with bar behind and all offside lights including casings and clips etc

Please check the klokkerholm site if it has what you need:
http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=89534

But I think you have a Super Custom with a different front bumper. Can't you find it through some kind of online junkyard search?

Also user Jaydoubleyou was checking out the jp-carparts website.
Please select your type of Hi-ace from this list, and checkout the bumpers and lights. You can inquire for price and availability.

http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/cartypelist.php?maker=toyota&type=711140

You can find this verhicle code on the silver/grey plate in the engine compartment, close to the door (when engine hood is lifted of course)
Back to top Go down
workshop1

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Have checked both the websites but unfortunately no luck. Have also checked all the online breakers. Does anyone know whether it would be possible to adapt the bumper, all the lights etc from a 2.4 super custom
Back to top Go down
Cornell1991

Number of posts : 9
Home City : London
Registration date : 2018-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi Hiace4wd thanks for the post. Just about to order some of my own. Noticed that your van you say is a 118, mines a 119 so pretty sure there the same from previous comments^. But i noticed you bought the Sidewall, Corner Panel, Repair Panel for the rear sections, but on the website its just for the lh10 models. Wondered if they fit alright?
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Lh118 and 119 is same except for 2.4 versus 2.8 diesel

It says for each panel if it fits on lh102 or 112 so the 112 parts will fit 118 or 119
Back to top Go down
Cornell1991

Number of posts : 9
Home City : London
Registration date : 2018-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Yes got that, but on the website it says the Sidewall, Corner Panel, Repair Panel fits the 102 models with no mention of 112. But i saw you bought them, so im taking they fit? Also, do you know if the tailgates are the same on these models. Toyodiy give some different tailgates and not sure which one is mine. Was looking at getting one off a lh107. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrazy

Number of posts : 10
Home City : Kennesaw, GA
Registration date : 2021-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 am

Is there an updated link to the links you posted for the panels?  I did a search and I am only finding the wheel wells and not all the paneling like you have found.

Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 1:08 pm

I think it would be best to contact Klokkerholm itself, and check for availability and local reseller
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 3:42 pm

Cool will do! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 9:38 pm

Hello.

My experience so far is as follows:

I'm currently putting together a parts shopping list from: https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/. The site clicks through to a catalogue with shopping links in Japan and UAE and for small bits seems excellent value compared to my local Toyota dealer, but not always. My last purchase from Toyota was a new driver's seatbelt and it's both a perfect match for the original and also was £119 (+VAT), which doesn't seem too bad for safety critical thing. It also came with all the right trim pieces and fasteners. The above site is also an excellent parts number look up for occasional calls to the main dealer, mine has been fastastic.

For gereric 'parts catalogue' parts I've recently bought new front shock, water pump and fan cluch from Autodoc. Some berate Autodoc, but I had no problems with this order. I was able to asiduously check the AISIN parts numbers with my van on the above link. These 4 items just tipped over the £140 price for free delivery and I'll be putting together a new list with them before too long. Autodoc is considerably cheaper than Toyota for these sorts of parts and Toyota doesn't actually make these 'parts catalogue' parts anyhow.

I looked into some panels from these guys: https://www.carbodypanels4u.co.uk/toyota/hi-ace/toyota-hi-ace-van-1989-1996?p=2, especially for the UK. I rang them up before buying my van to see what the wider availability situation was and the company owner sure knew his stuff. As above, elsewhere in the world the far east is a good place to start. I think these vans are also quite popular in the Philippines (based on YT, but no leads there).

I'm still tackling a number of areas and haven't yet decided whether to fabricate my own replacement bits, see:

for inspiration.

That's a headache for the future!
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:27 pm

I have been in touch with Klokkerholm US as well as Denmark and they won't sell the panels to people in the US.

I have also been in contact with Carbodypanels4u.co.uk and have had little success on answering if they can ship to the US as well.

At this point if anyone has any leads to get the panels to the US much help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 9:47 am

CaptainCrazy wrote:
I have been in touch with Klokkerholm US as well as Denmark and they won't sell the panels to people in the US.

I have also been in contact with Carbodypanels4u.co.uk and have had little success on answering if they can ship to the US as well.

At this point if anyone has any leads to get the panels to the US much help would be appreciated!

They still have all the panels available?

Please note that Klokkerholm manufactures for LHD, so you cannot get always everything around the sliding doors, if you have a RHD. But in general it is helpful.

Shipping to US would be expensive with these large parts, or are you only ordering some corners?
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 2:14 pm

OK good to know! Corners, wheel wells and side panel. I was thinking the side panel can be switched around and all the other pieces look like it doesn't interfere with the door.
Back to top Go down
Hiace4wd
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Hiace4wd

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm

You mean this panel? I don't think it is symmetrical. But at least it comes quite close. So it is a lot better than having nothing.
If it is not about the side panel but about the corners, starts of the wheel well, you could just buy the corresponding corners meant for sliding doors.
Back to top Go down
CaptainCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 3:56 pm

Basically looking to get all of these
Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Klokke10
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 4:55 am

Ouch buddy, did you just win Lotto or something? That adds up to an awful lot of money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels   Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Websites to buy Hiace parts and body panels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next