Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front wheel bearing part numbers LH107

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moogdrew
Not so new now
Not so new now
moogdrew

Number of posts : 62
Home City : Melksham
Model and year : 1993 Hiace Super Custom Limited 2.8D (LH107)
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Front wheel bearing part numbers LH107 Empty
PostSubject: Front wheel bearing part numbers LH107   Front wheel bearing part numbers LH107 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Just had my front nearside wheel bearings changed on my LH107 2.8L 4WD Hiace super custom - the ones that the motor factors stock and swear are correct for these vans are not correct (I bought a set and so did the garage from different suppliers - both wrong, too small!)

The garage then took the old bearings out and went to a local bearing supplier - turns out the bearings and seal are standard items.

The numbers for the two bearings (inner and outer for one front wheel) are:
102949/102
104948/104

And for the seal:
337-262-37

These are available from Toyota but they want about £200 for the set! - from a local bearing supplier they cost about £60!! (and it doesn't take 2 days to get them - they were on the shelf)

Hope this helps someone

richturn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Front wheel bearing part numbers LH107
Page 1 of 1