Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave the Cave

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Oxford
Registration date : 2015-06-16

Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror   Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

It's been a bad few weeks for the back of my van. Lost my reversing mirror in a car wash, then ironically reversed into a bollard and broke my passenger side rear light. Anyone got either for sale?
Back to top Go down
cubicpete
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 24
Home City : Axminster, Devon UK
Model and year : 1992 Hiace Reimo campervan
Registration date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror   Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 pm

I got a replacement tail light for my campervan recently from www.micksgarage.co.uk , cost about £10. Not sure it's the same as a Super Custom though.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Dave the Cave

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Oxford
Registration date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror   Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Just bought a light on eBay. Still after the mirror though if anyone's got one for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror   Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - passenger side rear light and reversing mirror
Page 1 of 1