Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Camper 12 v fridge question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gsxr-jonesy

Number of posts : 16
Home City : surbiton
Model and year : 92 Camper
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Camper 12 v fridge question! Empty
PostSubject: Camper 12 v fridge question!   Camper 12 v fridge question! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi all
I've not posted for ages, but you've alway been able to help me in the past, so hopefully you can again!

The fridge on my 92 hiace camper won't work. Ove traced to some rusty connectors in the main body of the 12v system.
I know it's this as I've had to clean them up before.
Excuse my numptiness here, but there are two gold blocks (perhaps resistors or mini coils??) each with three wires going into them.
It's one of these where the problem is.

My issue is that I don't know what is it or where to even start looking for a replacement.

Might anyone be able to help me out?

Many thanks
Nick
Back to top Go down
WGWarburton
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 195
Home City : Central Scotland
Model and year : 94 2.8 Noppo HiTop Super-Long
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Camper 12 v fridge question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camper 12 v fridge question!   Camper 12 v fridge question! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Can you try describing better, maybe with pictures? I'm not clear what these blocks are for!

Are there screw terminals on them? What colour are the wires?

Cheers,
W.
Back to top Go down

Camper 12 v fridge question!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Electrical :: Sparky Lives Ere-
Jump to: