Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
worren

Number of posts : 8
Home City : laos
Registration date : 2014-05-01

Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch) Empty
PostSubject: Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch)   Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:22 pm

I have searched a cooler switch (A/C switch) for my model in www.toyodiy.com and its part No. is 84660-95J01.
After I got the part,it confused me a lot.
Look from the new cooler switch ===> there are 4 pins on the upper row and 1 pin on the under row.
Look into the cooler switch socket ===> the 4 connector holes are on the under row and the one connector hole are on the above row. I mean the pins on the switch are opposite the holes on the connector. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch)   Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

If you rotate the switch do they line up?
Yes remove the socket and rotate it.
No pull the lone one and replace into correct hole, most likely it is the live feed.
Let us know.
Back to top Go down

Big confuse with a cooler switch(a/c switch)
Page 1 of 1