Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bulb holder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lauramcgaw

Number of posts : 4
Home City : minnigaff
Model and year : Toyota Hiace
Registration date : 2014-03-30

bulb holder Empty
PostSubject: bulb holder   bulb holder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:05 pm

I am having problems finding a bulb holder for my front passenger side indicator for my 1996 N reg Toyota Hiace.  When the indicator started flashing quickly I new I needed a new bulb which I bought but when I went to put it in I saw the metal along the bottom on the holder was badly corroded (green powdery stuff).  I cleaned it off the best I could but when I put the new bulb in it only works now and again.  Anyone any idea where I could purchase another bulb holder?  Have tried usual places but no luck.  thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

bulb holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulb holder   bulb holder Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Post a photo and any part numbers on it.
Back to top Go down

bulb holder
Page 1 of 1