Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

best place to buy after market parts?  is it the end in oz? Empty
PostSubject: best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?   best place to buy after market parts?  is it the end in oz? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 am

in Australia, the last two services for me in Melbourne have been difficult.  does anyone have recommendations?  
I'd love to find a good solution so its easier to get it serviced in the future.
we need to replace all four bushes currently.  are these cars just going to disappear at this point?
Back to top Go down
ruffnut
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
ruffnut

Number of posts : 1042
Home City : Highett Australia
Model and year : kzh100 1996
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?   best place to buy after market parts?  is it the end in oz? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:50 pm

try ultra tune i have had mine serviced there for the last 5 years and no problems
Back to top Go down
Obliv

Number of posts : 3
Home City : South australia
Registration date : 2014-08-24

PostSubject: Re: best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?   best place to buy after market parts?  is it the end in oz? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 am

i've bought some aftermarket parts from a store called auto parts mate. theres one here in adelaide (thebarton i think?) and they have a feebay store.

not sure on bushings and the like, but ive bought new indicators tail lights grill and headlight surrounds, mirrors. basically external parts for an absolute steal
you could give them a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?   best place to buy after market parts?  is it the end in oz? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best place to buy after market parts? is it the end in oz?
Page 1 of 1