Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Engine Stop after a few second

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tayzar

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Mahlaing
Registration date : 2013-05-23

Engine Stop after a few second Empty
PostSubject: Engine Stop after a few second   Engine Stop after a few second Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

My Toyota Hiace Supercustom 1995 model 1kz engine 4WD is stop immediately, after I started engine. Why?
Please Help. How can I resolve it.
Back to top Go down
CustardCrazy
Not so new now
Not so new now
CustardCrazy

Number of posts : 84
Home City : Melbourne, Australia
Model and year : 1996 8 seater Super Custom 4WD KZH106
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Engine Stop after a few second Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engine Stop after a few second   Engine Stop after a few second Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:16 am

Did it run out of fuel before this problem started? If this happened I would bleed air out of the fuel system. There is a primer pump in the engine compartment under the passenger seat.

There could be other reasons for this problem. When the key is turned for the engine to run power is given to the solenoid to allow fuel. With the key off the solenoid snaps shut and the engine stops.

The power to this solenoid could have a faulty connection or the engine ECU could be damaged.

Back to top Go down

Engine Stop after a few second
Page 1 of 1