Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1999 Hiace Super Custom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minormite

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Epping, Essex
Registration date : 2013-03-24

1999 Hiace Super Custom Empty
PostSubject: 1999 Hiace Super Custom   1999 Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Hiya Guys

I am thinking about buying a Hiace Super Custom 3.0 and I wonder if anyone could help telling me where to get service item spares from in the UK. I have a Nissan Elgrand (3 years) at the moment but I miss my old Toyota Townace (9years) in particular the sit over the wheels driving position and the great turning circle. I have usually found spares off the internet but looking around showed not much for the Hiace, or is it me not knowing where to look. Usual stuff filters, break pads, silencer exhaust etc. Question

Used to imports and doing self servicing on routine jobs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance
Ted G
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Hiace Super Custom   1999 Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 am

Much of it is the same as the Hiace van, less problem finding parts than it ever was for the Townace.
BBC Spares still going.
Back to top Go down
minormite

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Epping, Essex
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Hiace Super Custom   1999 Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi Clive
Thank you for the speedy reply, I forgot about the UK spec panel van, getting old.

Are you the gentleman that used to frequent the old Townace forum? if so good to hear from you and thanks again.

Ted
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Hiace Super Custom   1999 Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 am

Yes indeed, and now back with a Townace, should change my avatar as that one has been gone over 2 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Hiace Super Custom   1999 Hiace Super Custom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1999 Hiace Super Custom
Page 1 of 1