Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calmazz
Calmazz

Number of posts : 10
Home City : Inverness
Model and year : Hiace 1998 Super Custom 3.0 Diesel EFI Turbo
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.   Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 pm

We have a super Custom 1997 van. We have not come across anyone else with the wet room at the back with toillet, sink and shower. We would be interested to chat to anyone who has this style. We are having trouble with the hot water not working. Does anyone know how it works? We have 2 seperate water containers.
Thanks Calum
Back to top Go down
davehirc

Number of posts : 7
Home City : Dorset
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 3L
Campervan Country Club
Registration date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.   Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 pm

I have the same model, with similar probs. perhaps a chat ? Cheers Dave
Back to top Go down
nieldavis
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 21
Home City : Widecombe in the Moor
Model and year : 1993 Hi-Ace 2.8 LH-129 part time 4WD
Registration date : 2017-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.   Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 am

Hi Calmazz
Apologies for resurrecting an ancient thread, but if you're still using the forum - I'm about to buy one of the LWB Hiace's with a wet room in the rear, and I was wondering what your opinion is. Assuming that you got yours working in the end, how did you find it? Was it practical enough to be useful? Was the shower ok?
Many thanks
Niel
Back to top Go down
toldsimply
Been here a while
Been here a while
toldsimply

Number of posts : 254
Home City : Maidenhead, UK
Model and year : 1993 Toyota Hiace Super GL 2.8 Litre with selectable 4WD
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.   Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm

For the hot water to work the water heater will need to be switched on other wise it'll just run cold. Depending on what type of water heater depends on if it is gas or electric run. A van with a wet room means you have the option of wild camping in a slightly more civilized fashion, and a place to use the loo without an audience ;o)

My Camper doesn't have a wet room and it's been fine, although we don't wild camp. We only use the loo at night, and store the loo in the drive away awning during the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richleemusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.   Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a super custom van with wet room.
Page 1 of 1