Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ever spotted another ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
izzzzythedog
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 69
Home City : midlands
Registration date : 2011-09-17

ever spotted another ? Empty
PostSubject: ever spotted another ?   ever spotted another ? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:05 pm

it comes to me as i trundle up and down the uk i have never ever seen another super custom on the road
it also comes to me ive only ever seen 2 in my life , 1 was being scrapped and the other was parked , beyond that ive yet to see another one moving
given ive been driving since 1985 and including being a courier for years ive done a fair amount of miles so it does seem odd , if it wasnt for this forum id feel like the very last dodo , a dieing breed
Back to top Go down
WGWarburton
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 195
Home City : Central Scotland
Model and year : 94 2.8 Noppo HiTop Super-Long
Registration date : 2012-02-07

ever spotted another ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever spotted another ?   ever spotted another ? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:36 am

Hi,
I saw another SC heading south down the M6 last night- would have been around 7-8pm, South of the Lakes, I reckon. I waved but they didn't see me. I was heading north dragging a trailer with a couple of boats on it. I've seen a few around and spoken to a couple of owners. There was a later-model one (a Granvia, maybe?) on the A1 southbound on Saturday morning, too, I think.
Thin on the ground, though. I see lots more Bongos than HiAces- I can think of three or four of those that are local to me but just the one SC. There's a local(ish) place that imports Bongos but they don't seem to look at SCs, must ask them why, they are moving to VWs now that the supply of Bongos is drying up, I think.

Cheers,
W.
Back to top Go down

ever spotted another ?
Page 1 of 1