Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wernerk
Been here a while
Been here a while
wernerk

Number of posts : 160
Home City : Flinders Park, South Australia
Model and year : 06/94 Toyota Hiace Super Custom 3.0L TD AWD
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom   Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Time may not have been the problem, but as I'm able to absorb the transport cost into the purchase price, I'll just wait Smile

Finally managed to upload a pic of my van as my avatar, now you can see what it looks like Smile Had a few hassles, but got there in the end!
Back to top Go down
wernerk
Been here a while
Been here a while
wernerk

Number of posts : 160
Home City : Flinders Park, South Australia
Model and year : 06/94 Toyota Hiace Super Custom 3.0L TD AWD
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom   Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Adelaide is now better off as there is another SC running around town cheers

Got a call out of the blue yesterday from the car transporter's Adelaide depot to say they were able to squeeze my van on an earlier load. Very Happy

Went to pick it up today from the car transporter's depot, not a good start though as the battery was flat. This being after the car yard in Sydney was supposed to replace the battery as per purchase contract. Will have to follow up on that one... scratch

Went to Regency Park and passed the inspection, then onto rego etc.

Getting aquainted with all the buttons etc. Found out the lights on the nudge bar appear to be spotties, woohoo!! Very Happy

Van needs a good clean though as I think it picked up every insect between Sydney & Adelaide, lol!!

Fits comfortably under the roller door, so a big relief.

Many thanks to everyone, especially Dave (CustardCrazy) for their input and encouragement during my search for my van.

Hopefully I will only be posting positive experiences in the future.

In the near future, I will be putting one in the "I want" section for a hub cap, but will first try and put up a pic of one.

Ciao,

Werner
Back to top Go down
maztez
Not so new now
Not so new now
maztez

Number of posts : 89
Home City : Gold Coast Qld
Model and year : super custom 3ltr turbo diesel 1995
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom   Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 am

Hi Werner , the new ride looks a treat ..I had some trouble with my cheap tyres and wheel alignment with the front passenger side tyre scrubbing out ..Have arranged for a new set of Maxiis Trepador and an alignment to be fitted straight after easter ..then I will be happy ..
Enjoy mate as they are such a good vehicle to drive etc (after all the bugs are sorted out ..)

cheers Tezza
Back to top Go down
CustardCrazy
Not so new now
Not so new now
CustardCrazy

Number of posts : 84
Home City : Melbourne, Australia
Model and year : 1996 8 seater Super Custom 4WD KZH106
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom   Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Waaahooo! Congratulations Werner. Drummer Now that it fits so easily under the roller door you can put roof bars on it affraid Cheers, Dave

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom   Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to possibly buy a Super Custom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2