Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AH HUH!! Still leaking update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 164
Home City : Brinsmead, QLD, Australia
Registration date : 2010-04-11

AH HUH!! Still leaking update! Empty
PostSubject: AH HUH!! Still leaking update!   AH HUH!! Still leaking update! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 pm

So for those of you who are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the next instalment to the "Its still leaking" saga...

I finally got around to hosing the car while my husband did some interesting moves to see what we could see..
Its coming in from around the windshield wiper arm bit!

Right... so how to do I fix it?!
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: Re: AH HUH!! Still leaking update!   AH HUH!! Still leaking update! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 am

STUPID MOTHER ****** its still leaking. GAHHHH I took it all off, sealed up the areas from the front side & its still leaking..

Im gonna pull off the dash.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Been here a while
Been here a while

PostSubject: Re: AH HUH!! Still leaking update!   AH HUH!! Still leaking update! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok haven't pulled off the dash but I think its the windscreen seal. Stupid thing. I sealed it all up a while back but being the girl that I am didn't think I needed to seal the lower part. I just did around the glass. But it must be getting in on the bottom side of the seal, not the glass side if that makes sense.. Anyway did that this afternoon & if it still leaks then I will look at getting it redone properly.

grumble grumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AH HUH!! Still leaking update!   AH HUH!! Still leaking update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AH HUH!! Still leaking update!
Page 1 of 1