Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Everyone / Anyone

Go down 
+5
dobstar0039
YvonneF
krusty
room101
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Welcome Everyone / Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 9:50 pm

I thought I would have a go at setting up a forum on anything that was related to the Toyota Hiace Super Custom.

I have registered on the Granvia forum and have found the information really useful.

Having not seen a forum dedicated to the might Super Custom I thought it was worth spending time to set up. If i'm answering my own posts in 3 months then stuff you all for not coming here Rolling Eyes

Anyway that being said WELCOME.

I will make some basic posting headings and see how it goes.

This is a first attempt so please be gentle on me .... Admin
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 90
Home City : Torbay
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:14 am

Whats your BF2142 name, mines room1015, usually followed by MEDIC..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:36 pm

I play on the multiplay Pandion Knight server under PK_groucho21..
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
room101
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 90
Home City : Torbay
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 pm

When are you playing next..... Question
Back to top Go down
krusty

Number of posts : 4
Home City : brisbane
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:39 am

Hi,
I just purchased a 1993 sc fulltime 4WD 3l turboDiesel 5spd manual 8 seater.....your site is a gr8 thing and it looks like I'll be clocking some hours on it. thank you!
Back to top Go down
YvonneF
YvonneF

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Shepparton, australia
Model and year : TOYOTA HIACE CUSTOM CRUISING CABIN 1992
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:45 am

Good job Krusty and good to see another Oz owner. I have a 1992 custom and its such great fun i sold my day to day vehicle which was only six months old. Do you have any pics of yr van?
Back to top Go down
dobstar0039
dobstar0039

Number of posts : 9
Home City : Townsville
Model and year : 1994 Hiace Super Custom Limited 4x4
Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi all, great to see that there are some Aussie owner still getting about. I currently have a 93 custom limited full time 4x4. Will hopefully get some good pics up when I get her back on the road, overheating problem, but will not be that hard to fix her up.
Back to top Go down
YvonneF
YvonneF

Number of posts : 14
Home City : Shepparton, australia
Model and year : TOYOTA HIACE CUSTOM CRUISING CABIN 1992
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:19 am

back on the site after quite a break. As I said in an earlier post I trekked off in "IVan", drove from Darwin where I bought the vehicle to central Victoria (home). It was SOOO much fun and not a hiccup along the way. So happy with my Van. But would like to chat to others who have the same or similar camper in Aust - keep looking and rarely spot one. I get stopped in supermarket carparks all the time by people wanting to check it out. So many (particularly singles) out there wanting to travel that consider the camper set up ideal.
Back to top Go down
Baz
Baz

Home City : Gisborne NZ
Model and year : SC Ltd. 1996. 3ltr diesel 4x4 auto.

Registration date : 2017-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm

G'Day Admin.
This site is great-thanks a heap for jump starting it-Not long purchased a 1996 auto diesel 3 Turbo SC Limited. The folks and the info on here are bloody marvelous, and very helpful.
In the process of transforming the van into a camper--plan to do a North and South island trout fishing tour of NZ.
So many rivers and lakes-and so little time.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
GPW
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
GPW

Number of posts : 1527
Home City : Cambridge, UK
Model and year : Model: KD-KZH100G-MRPGT
Year: 1996
Colour: 4K1
Trim: FN42

Registration date : 2016-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Baz wrote:
In the process of transforming the van into a camper.

Check this layout out before you get too far into the planning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43D6xhUpVo

The nicest layout I've seen, ok the Hiace is smaller but the view out of the side door, the table and bed system are magic, as is the un-interrupted floor from the front to back.

I'm going semi-camper and have adapted the two-seat swivel chair in mine to 'looking out of the side door' duty, now I know where I'm putting the table too Very Happy

Please post up pics of the build!
Back to top Go down
Baz
Baz

Home City : Gisborne NZ
Model and year : SC Ltd. 1996. 3ltr diesel 4x4 auto.

Registration date : 2017-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:00 am

Thanks GPW for the heads up and the link. Some good ideas to ponder on.
I do some aerial videography so will be posting some over the top shots and some conversion pics.
Cheers. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
KiwiMtnClmbr

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Lake Harmony, PA USA
Registration date : 2020-09-24

PostSubject: old granvia forum address?   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 8:13 am

I know the Granvia forum has been down for eons, but does anyone have the web address bookmarked or saved by any chance? Thinking of doing some library style web.archive trolling to see what is still out there.

Considering purchasing a JDM Granvia Ambulance/HiMedic for a small touring/weekender build for a family of 5. Kids are 1-4 so we should be able to fit for 5 years or so to make it worth it.

Admin wrote:
I thought I would have a go at setting up a forum on anything that was related to the Toyota Hiace Super Custom.

I have registered on the Granvia forum and have found the information really useful.

Having not seen a forum dedicated to the might Super Custom I thought it was worth spending time to set up. If i'm answering my own posts in 3 months then stuff you all for not coming here   Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Ajay66

Ajay66

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2023-06-16

PostSubject: Newbie from Victoria, Australia.    Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 9:06 am

Hello all,
Thanks for this informative place for everything SC & although I’m still hunting for one, it’s great to do some research beforehand.

Thanks,
Ajay66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone / Anyone   Welcome Everyone / Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone / Anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Hiace Mechanical Matters :: GREASE MONKEY !!! (sorry couldnt resist its a BF2142 thing)-
Jump to: