Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's mine guys & gals !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dpjmarsh

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Huntingdon
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Here's mine guys & gals ! Empty
PostSubject: Here's mine guys & gals !   Here's mine guys & gals ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Here's mine guys & gals ! 315-6110
Here's mine guys & gals ! 315-6111

Isn't she a beauty!! Had her for 18 months now and apart from a dodgy bulb failure unit she has been trouble free
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's mine guys & gals !   Here's mine guys & gals ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:06 pm

Is that the super sized version.(taller and longer) got any pics of the inside we can look at ?

Oh and nice wheels Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
dpjmarsh

Number of posts : 11
Home City : Huntingdon
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Here's mine guys & gals !   Here's mine guys & gals ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:32 am

It had a camper conversion when we got it - we've stripped out the cooker and sink to accomodate my son who is a wheelchair user (hence the taller and longer version). It's got 'Grand Cabin' written on the tail gate so I asume that's the model variant, we saw them in Bankok being used as taxis and it matched our criteria for tailgate height and internal room.
We like the wheels too (well my son actually!) they are 18" but they make the ride a bit firm - my son prefers to sacrifice comfort for looks.
I'll get some internal pics for you to see but be prepared, the colour scheme is definitely iffy!

Dave Marsh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's mine guys & gals !   Here's mine guys & gals ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's mine guys & gals !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Pictures Of your Hiace :: Show Us Yours !-
Jump to: