Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First weekend out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
x11stu
x11stu

Number of posts : 17
Home City : Warrington
Model and year : 1992 hiace
Registration date : 2011-05-19

First weekend out Empty
PostSubject: First weekend out   First weekend out Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:36 am

Have had our 1st weekend out in the beast, 4 dogs and us 2 no worries, been over the north Yorkshire moors also acer the Yorkshire dales, covered around 5oo miles without any hitches, love the freedom to unplug from campsite and just clear off out. found out friday that the miles covered is not 113000 miles as said by the last owner but 113000 km which works out around 70000 miles RESULT.
Stu W
Back to top Go down
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

First weekend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: First weekend out   First weekend out Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:50 pm

great fun these vans arent they, bet you had a lot of people looking and asking you about it, even though most of my body kit has been removed (not by me) my van still gets a lot of attention, especially when i open the doors and people see inside, have you posted some pics of it yet, i'd like to see what it looks like on the inside, glad your enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
x11stu
x11stu

Number of posts : 17
Home City : Warrington
Model and year : 1992 hiace
Registration date : 2011-05-19

First weekend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: First weekend out   First weekend out Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Got alot of comments, the inside looks a little tired to be fair but this is my next job i intend to make it as cool inside as it is outside, time to "pimp" it me thinks, the good lady got some cool ideas. Checkerplate, carbon fibre,leather and a fur lined roof!!!!!!!!! when i mentioned about putting a big screen in she decided this might be over the top! hey hey will put some pics on when i get it sorted.
Take care
Stu W
Back to top Go down
funbus
Been here a while
Been here a while
funbus

Number of posts : 135
Home City : hampshire
Model and year : 1993, Toyota Hiace, 2.8 diesel,
Registration date : 2010-10-08

First weekend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: First weekend out   First weekend out Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:32 pm

sounds cool, look forward to seeing some pics and seeing what you do with inside, go for it with the big screen, these vans ment to be over the top, the madder the better, mines got a mirrored roof with twin chandeliers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First weekend out Empty
PostSubject: Re: First weekend out   First weekend out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First weekend out
Page 1 of 1