Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keyless Entry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elusive
Elusive

Number of posts : 15
Home City : Tauranga, New Zealand
Model and year : 1994 Supercustom, Lowered on 18" Lenso Mags, 5% Rear Tints 35% Front tints.
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Keyless Entry Empty
PostSubject: Keyless Entry   Keyless Entry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:01 am

Hi Guys.

I have a SC that has "Keyless Entry" with "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons on the key, I have pulled it apart and tried looking to see if there is any damage, I have also put a brand new battery in it, and it still doesn't work.

Has anyone had any issues with there Keyless Entry? Maybe it is the receiving end in the SC dash/wiring loom, any help with were I would locate this?

Thanks Mat
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Keyless Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyless Entry   Keyless Entry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:58 am

Is it factory Keyless or after market? If factory then i'm not sure. I have two factory remote key's and only one of them works because it's never been coded to my van. I've been quoted about $75 from toyota to code it. Mad
Back to top Go down
Goldcustom

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Clyde
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Keyless Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyless Entry   Keyless Entry Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:54 am

This may help.I replaced a battery in one of my remotes but it only worked if really close to the van.I adjusted the poteniometer(think that what its called)and it woks fine now.
Not sure if its a factory remote and alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keyless Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyless Entry   Keyless Entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyless Entry
Page 1 of 1