Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

Number of posts : 189
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS?? Empty
PostSubject: YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??   YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 am

santa Well at last i have the bar fitted and the spot's on now who can tell me which wire or colour for the high beam would like to join up inside the SC now with the multimeter i can poke a hole in the plastic cover on all the wires until i find the one i need but someone could know and be able to save all these holes?? there is a big plug and socket beside the fuse bank on the inside of the sc when i take the side cover off the leftside anyhow i will start there and see what??
But any help would be a very big help ~
MERV~~~~~~~~
OH! i also installed the UHF radio today used a on glass antenna no holes no trouble the antenna base was about $30 and the antenna is just a 1/4 wave piece of coax if anyone need help with the same i can wright it up ??
F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree F.xmas tree

present OH! YES PLEASE FOR ME?????
Back to top Go down
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??   YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 am

Hay Merv, I can't remember what colour wire but was very easy to see with the front head light assembly out. I installed a relay with it's own fused supply from the battery and mounted it up behind the head light. Smile
Back to top Go down
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

Number of posts : 189
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??   YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 am

Very Happy OK! thanks for the help i have done everything inside the cab in with all the other relays i just thought would be nice to hook up to the HI/beam inside also but i will have more time on the weekend i will find the wire i need behind the light and see if i can find the same wire as in colour inside ??? Question : Shocked
Thanks again!
cheers
Merv...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??   YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YES IT IS ME AGAIN AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS??
Page 1 of 1