Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

Number of posts : 189
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Empty
PostSubject: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 am

I have lost it can you please help me find it?? Embarassed
affraid Where the hell did they put the fuse's Rolling Eyes in the SC 's???? Sad
Merv~~
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Some above drivers right foot, more on passenger side of the dividing console, just grip the edge nearest the front and pull, a panel should come off. A few also on the positive battery terminal.
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 am

Ours are over the left drivers foot and as Clive said rest over passenger side .Keep at it Merv
Back to top Go down
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Very Happy Thank~you Thank~you i did see that plastic box but i look like something that didn't open Embarassed so now i can put all the bit back bugger Mad and after all that it isn;t the fuse the fog things don't work they were but don't now and i have to get them going so i can change the rego over to QLD.and there is just so much stuff around them don't know if i can get them out ~~ i need a small spy camera so i can see how the bulbs are in there! Shocked I think they should sell a little bloke you know the bloke who put these thing in places i can't get to and he could repair all these little things my fat hands can't get too Smile i would feed him and give him a place to stay (or her!!!)
<( * _ *)> Merv ~thanks for the help~~ very good!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 pm

"useful links" has a section on the fuse layout if it helps
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 am

Razz Thanks Admin for the help i will go look !!
<(* _ *)> Merv~~
Back to top Go down
Clive
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
Clive

Number of posts : 1094
Home City : Bristol UK
Model and year : 2003 Range Rover 4.4 goes like a rocket and drinks like Oliver Reed!
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Oh yeah left foot, right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??   OK! I  GIVE UP WHERE IS IT?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK! I GIVE UP WHERE IS IT??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: