Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll have chips with that

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

I'll have chips with that Empty
PostSubject: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am

Might get one of these when our model is available?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HILUX-PRADO-HIACE-06-DIESEL-PERFORMANCE-CHIPS-/290449242175?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a01fb83f
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
srburnsy
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
srburnsy

Number of posts : 450
Home City : AUS
Model and year : 4wd sc
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Cheaper just to install a $30 boost controller like VOZZA did. I think chipping is better for vehicles made for Australia because they are de-tuned any way i think? Jap import vehicles always seem to be getting more power out of the same engines here in Aus? scratch
Back to top Go down
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 am

These chips are for new motors that you cannot boost using a boost contoller, at least not a manual one. Different turbo technology. Try boosting first, the closest you get to free horsepower.
Back to top Go down
WERX
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
WERX

Number of posts : 475
Home City : Sydney
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Super Custom 2000
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:58 am

Let me know how it's going with yours. have you noticed significant difference in power/fuel consumption?
Rex
Back to top Go down
http://www.werx.net.au
ac

Number of posts : 5
Home City : Lincolnshire uk
Model and year : Imported Hiace Super Custom , Living Saloon, 30L turbo D.... 1994 short wheel base , Auto, and running on an M numberplate, and gold colour
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

howdy ,,,, just courious,,,, would this boost controller work on a 1994 HC SC 30 DT,, in the uk ,, thanks ac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll have chips with that   I'll have chips with that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll have chips with that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum  :: Modified 'Aces :: Modified 'Aces-
Jump to: