Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
entwistlea
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
entwistlea

Number of posts : 324
Home City : Sandhurst, UK
Model and year : 1996 Super Custom Ltd. 3.0 TDI EFI
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Asked to Sell in Edinburgh..... Empty
PostSubject: Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....   Asked to Sell in Edinburgh..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Just got back from Edinburgh in Bertha, she ran like a dream there and back. Had to go up for work, so took 3 people and a stand for an expo, saved renting a van and paying train fares, plus its far more comfortable ( everyone agreed !!!)

Stayed in the Thistle in the centre and the SC was parked right outside for 4 days, when i got in to leave this morning a guy came up and said he'd seen it there over last few days, loved it and wanted to buy... i politely refused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpi.co.uk
TINMAN
Been here a while
Been here a while
TINMAN

Number of posts : 189
Home City : Springside ~~~ QLD.~~AUSTRALIA
Model and year : SUPER CUSTOM HIACE 2000 AWD
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....   Asked to Sell in Edinburgh..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 am

A TRUE SC OWNER!! I went to work the other day and there out the front of the workshop was a SC with this very large caravan on the behind so i went and had a look but the bloke was sleeping so went back later and he was up and we had a very nice chat he had done 150.000 K's and only had starter~motor trouble and that was just after he picked it up from Brisbane!Kev said he had been up north and down south and just loves the SC and Kev is in my area so hope to chat some more soon!!
Thanks KEV!!
Merv~~
Back to top Go down
dandywarhol
Been here a while
Been here a while
dandywarhol

Number of posts : 163
Home City : Edinburgh, Scotland
Model and year : 1995 LH129V 2.8 Superlong semi hi top campervan 4WD with Mitsubishi turbo
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....   Asked to Sell in Edinburgh..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm

entwistlea wrote:
Just got back from Edinburgh in Bertha, she ran like a dream there and back. Had to go up for work, so took 3 people and a stand for an expo, saved renting a van and paying train fares, plus its far more comfortable ( everyone agreed !!!)

Stayed in the Thistle in the centre and the SC was parked right outside for 4 days, when i got in to leave this morning a guy came up and said he'd seen it there over last few days, loved it and wanted to buy... i politely refused Very Happy

Did you park it nose up on the Mound to get Bertha level? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....   Asked to Sell in Edinburgh..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asked to Sell in Edinburgh.....
Page 1 of 1