Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whisper3521
Not so new now
Not so new now
whisper3521

Number of posts : 92
Home City : ST HELENS. LANC'S
Model and year : 1992 2.4 TOYOTA SUPER CUSTOM HIACE,Love machine
Registration date : 2010-01-24

ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Empty
PostSubject: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Well, hello to some old friend's, and hello to some new friend's. I was led here by an old friend, and noticed by my messages on our old forum's, that not many of you have staying power.I was there,on my own through thick and thin, in all kind's of weather, but eventualy found myself completely all alone. WHY OH WHY Did I have to register in this one. After being a member since god died in the other. It felt like it anyway. Biut this is a great site, isn't it. I don't know why it stop's me from doing stuff on here though.It's gpoing to take day's catching up now with what's been going on. Looking at all the pic's. Some very cool van's though.

BOB UPTH NORTH...............ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. 702157
Back to top Go down
http://forum4.aimoo.com/THEPHONEYPHOTOGRAPHER
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Bob... You must be Very confused because this ISNT the old site you used to be on..LOL

No-one has any "special" privales so Let me know what you cant do and I will look into it.

I appreciate your comments about the forum.. I hope you stick around.

And as for standing up... I guess I'm God in this house so all bow down !

lol!

farao
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
whisper3521
Not so new now
Not so new now
whisper3521

PostSubject: GOOD MORNING MR ADMIN......   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 am

Good morning MR ADMIN, You are in a conversation with bob upth north, who just love's his old hiace, but I am afraid now it's getting like the wife, and has to go. You cannot stop old age. Iwill have to take some new pic's of my old van, though. Which , by the way I couldn't put in, or saw anything that allow's this act.

BOB UPTH NORTH.....................Old age makes you do this.ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Sleep
Back to top Go down
fasteddie
Not so new now
Not so new now
fasteddie

Number of posts : 60
Home City : Nr Birmingham UK
Model and year : 1994 2.8 LWB Super Custom Limited campervan
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Bob,
Glad you found your way here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it and make some great contributions
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Does the wife know she's on the way out ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Game man Smile...welcome Bob
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 pm

weathers better !
Back to top Go down
whisper3521
Not so new now
Not so new now
whisper3521

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Mr admin, sire. I thought that I had replied to this comment.But if my memory serves me right, I think what I put in was, A woman, is in a complete state of bliss, if they don't know anything, or even find out anything. The less a woman know's, the happier she is.. My wife has alway's got a smile on her face, due to me alway's going fishing. At least that is what I inform her. What she does, well, at her age, she is welcome. But yes to your question. The bloody sooner the better.

BOB............. ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. SIMPLES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.   ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL STAND, FOR BOB UPTH NORTH HAS ENTERED THE HOUSE.
Page 1 of 1