Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2002 hiace - when replacing the radiator and Compressor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ivysiew@hotmail.com

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Australia
Registration date : 2024-04-23

2002 hiace - when replacing the radiator and Compressor Empty
PostSubject: 2002 hiace - when replacing the radiator and Compressor   2002 hiace - when replacing the radiator and Compressor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:25 am

Hi members, I’m a first time member here posting. I just need some advise as to whether or not the AC compressor is required to be disconnected somehow when trying to work out whether the radiator or water pump is leaking. Is one of the checks for coolant leaks involve the AC compressor at all in any way?

I’ve just had a huge expense done on my van where radiator and head gasket was replaced $5500 fix. And since then, my AC stops being cold. Almost immediately after I’ve asked the mechanic to check for further leaks.

Your advise is highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

2002 hiace - when replacing the radiator and Compressor
Page 1 of 1