Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHOCKING STUFF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VOZZA
Been here a while
Been here a while
VOZZA

Number of posts : 150
Home City : SYDNEY
Model and year : 99 LIMITED 2000 UPDATE
Registration date : 2008-04-01

SHOCKING STUFF Empty
PostSubject: SHOCKING STUFF   SHOCKING STUFF Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:00 am

Hey all, the SC developed a bit of knock in the front end a few days ago so i got it checked out, turned out to be a collapsed front shock. $700 later got a full set of PEDDERS SPORTS RYDER shocks and a big smile on my face (apart from the $). She still had the originals with the self adjusting/leveling? thingos on the top of them, apparently they had seized up and not doing anything. Even though its only got 56,000 km's on it, it's been on them for nearly 10 years. Anyway gotta say that the difference is amazing, i thought that a 2 tonne top heavy van had to be a boat, not so. Recommend the pedders stuff to any ozies out there, don't think they got them in the UK. Has anyone out there upgraded the sway bars? The front one looks pretty thick. Dude at pedders said might skate around a bit if you go too thick on the back, hit me with some knowledge....
Back to top Go down

SHOCKING STUFF
Page 1 of 1