Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a Quick Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DataGlasses

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Melbourne
Registration date : 2023-09-12

Just a Quick Hello!  Empty
PostSubject: Just a Quick Hello!    Just a Quick Hello!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 6:23 am

Just a quick hello, my name is Rod and I have had my Hiace Automatic 86 van for nearly 20 years (410,000 kms) the 3rd generation models are getting to find parts for due to the short model run (at least that has been my experience) tucked a couple of parts away. I do plan to get a late 90's / early 2000's petrol Hiace at some stage in the new year's. I do a little prospecting and have a few bogs over the journey (on youtube) if you wish to see. I will most likely come back and be asking some advice about putting a hilux or 4runner diff on the rear so I can have rear lockible 2wd for the hard places. Fair to say I don't know much about that stuff yet and may have some questions. I am kinda over facebook login everyday stuff, so in all honesty I may not be that much of a regular contributor. Worth noting, I am grateful to have the opportunity to be able ask some questions. Regards!

geoffreyKZH138V, OKJDM and g00se like this post

Back to top Go down

Just a Quick Hello!
Page 1 of 1