Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entering programming mode for KZH 2001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geoffreyKZH138V
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 45
Home City : Moffat Beach
Registration date : 2021-09-05

Entering programming mode for KZH 2001 Empty
PostSubject: Entering programming mode for KZH 2001   Entering programming mode for KZH 2001 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 12:34 pm

This works:
Programming a new remote entry key Super Custom KZH 2001 model: (works for my 2 button key type ) (this can only work if you have a remote to copy methinks) (but see my note below)

Hey, I found a 3 page key/remote instruction guide amongst the service records of my 2001 KZH138V.... translated those using google lens... tried the instructions... and yes I can get into programming mode 😁.... but turns out that the replacement key I bought from Aliexpress isn't talking the same 'language' confused... so here you are boys and girls... see if you can get into programming mode like I successfully did with my instructions:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Google Lens translate:

6 Registration function

The wireless door lock remote control can use up to 3 transmitters with the receiver of . One type of transmission code can be registered with one registration operation, and the oldest code is deleted when the registration operation is executed.

To add a new transmitter, register it according to the following procedure.

Login operation begins

(Remove the key from the ignition switch and check that all doors are closed.)

open the driver's door

Press the UNLOCK switch of the transmitter to be copied within 10 seconds after opening the door for 2 seconds or more.

Within 10 seconds after pressing the UNLOCK switch on the transmitter to be copied:
(maybe pressing the UNLOCK on door panel would work for those without a remote to copy?)

Insert the key into the ignition switch and turn it to the ON position.

Remove the key from the ignition switch within 10 seconds after turning it to the ON position. .

Turn ON/OFF the courtesy switch on the driver's side until the vehicle side door lock knob operates. (ON/OFF 6 times or more)

Press and hold the UNLOCK switch of the transmitter you want to register until the vehicle side door lock knob operates. (more than 5 seconds)

Login finished

2 Advice

・When registering a new transmitter due to loss, etc., repeat the registration operation three times to erase the old code.・After registration, check that the door can be locked and unlocked by the wireless door lock remote control. .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

Entering programming mode for KZH 2001
Page 1 of 1