Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahw96

Number of posts : 6
Home City : Inglewood
Registration date : 2022-11-13

Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Empty
PostSubject: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 12:24 am

Hiya

I had to give the fuse box that's attached to the positive terminal on battery a check and a clean as there was gunk and debris everywhere. Upon putting it back together it now is not doing a thing when I turn the key except a few lights on the dash.
Could someone please take photos of their fuse box so I can make sure  I have hooked it all up correctly?
Back to top Go down
blgravely
Been here a while
Been here a while

Number of posts : 196
Home City : Bonney Lake, WA
Model and year : 1993 Super Custom Limited 4WD
1KZ-TE/A340F/G295
TWINK-E
Registration date : 2021-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 1:42 pm

Hey Sarah

I’ll post you a picture or two when I head out for work in a bit

-Bryan
Back to top Go down
blgravely
Been here a while
Been here a while

1KZ-TE/A340F/G295
TWINK-E

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm

Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Dea97b10
Back to top Go down
blgravely
Been here a while
Been here a while

1KZ-TE/A340F/G295
TWINK-E

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 7:47 pm

Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box 16a3be10

LH119V likes this post

Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 8:21 pm

Hello Sarahw96

blgravely’s pictures are spot on and the cover shows what these are for. I don’t have ABS (wish I did, but I don’t) and I don’t have a 60A in that slot. If I had to guess, it might be you’ve blown AM1. I think it does a lot of things. If you need a reasonably comprehensive wiring diagram head over to the ‘Hiacesoutheast’ site. In addition to a bunch of other useful content, they host the best electrical doc I’ve seen.

If one of the master fuses has gone then it’s a simple fix, but if this doesn’t fix things, it’s worth checking the other two relay and fuse holders below the dash, but check the masters and the earths. The ones near the dash are a bit of a pain to get at but are well labelled if you need them. Annoyingly, there are a load of other fuses and relays (plus electronic modules) spread throughout the vehicle, depending on model. Some are hidden in the dash or in side panels.

The wiring doc on Hiacesoutheast shows these but start with the master fuses.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box   Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone pls post a picture of battery terminal fuse box
Page 1 of 1