Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregory
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 27
Home City : Seattle, WA, USA
Model and year : 1995 Hiace Living Saloon EX 2wd H100G 1kz-te
Registration date : 2021-03-24

Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Empty
PostSubject: Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size   Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm

I wanted to start a thread about windshield wiper blade replacements and what size folks are running.

Everything online suggests that the size for both passenger and driver side is 21”, which I have found to not be true. 21” on driver and 18” on passenger seems a much better fit, with 18” on the rear.

What’s everyone else’s experience? What size have you found works best for your Hiace?

Also, any favorite brands? Nothing worse than jumpy, noisy blades that smear water around.

I’m about to order these and will report back how they handle the PNW fall and winter:
https://www.scrubblade.com/products/heavy-duty-scrubblade

Back to top Go down
chr15
chr15

Number of posts : 18
Home City : Worcestershire UK
Model and year : Toyota Hiace Campervan part time 4WD
LH119
Engine. 3L (2779cc)
Diesel
Registration date : 2017-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size   Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 12:09 am

95 Hiace Camper. Got 1x 475mm and 1 x 19" wiper on the front and 425mm on the rear.
Toyota Optifit

Gregory likes this post

Back to top Go down
N3870V

Number of posts : 15
Home City : Wentzville
Registration date : 2022-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size   Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 11:57 am

Gregory - did you get the wiper blades you mentioned above and if so, how did the installation go?
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 27
Home City : Seattle, WA, USA
Model and year : 1995 Hiace Living Saloon EX 2wd H100G 1kz-te
Registration date : 2021-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size   Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 2:50 pm

Hey hey! I did get them, install and fitment are great, and that brand is … fine. 2 out of the 3 blades work perfectly and handle rain and snow well enough, but the one I installed on the driver’s side smears at one spot and also is a bit noisy. So, a bit of inconsistency in quality, but the ones that work are great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size   Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windshield / Windscreen Wiper Blade Arm Size
Page 1 of 1