Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuse Panel B cover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm

I just found fuse panel B behind the passenger side lower centre console... no screw access which is good for emergencies.

Unfortunately the previous owner has thrown away the lid so I cannot tell which fuse is which.

Would anyone have a picture of the inside of the lid so I can print somthing up?

Also i've noticed there are alot of connectors that are blanked off... which probably means one wiring harness across the whole SC range covering all the options. This means that it should be quite simple add options from wrecks like parking sensors etc.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:40 pm

It's the 3.0 SC by the way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 pm

The owners guide shows only the on fuse (no 21) which is supposedly for the tail lights, the vehicle width lights, the gear change position light, the cigarette lighter light, the heater light and the glove box light.
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1128
Home City : Bristol
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 pm

My last post does seem to be "a load of old cobblers"..

I thought I'd check..

Fuse Panel B cover Dscf2312

P.s. "Bessy" is a 3.0l Sc
Back to top Go down
https://hiace-super-custom.forumotion.com
maximus
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
maximus

Number of posts : 472
Home City : Cheshire
Model and year : 93 2.4 turbo supercustom limited
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:02 pm

hmmm not seen that before,my fuse box(2.4)is just above where the clutch pedal would be on drivers side

ruffnut likes this post

Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Not so new now
Not so new now

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Thaks for the photo!

Maximus the 3.0 also has one there but it also has an additional one in under the centre console down near the floor... you pull the panel thats in the picture off down by the passengers right foot.

I would bet the 2.4 has one there also. The ECU is also mounted on what looks like a small rack for ecu's hehe
Back to top Go down
AussieQ
Hiace Master
Hiace Master
AussieQ

Number of posts : 884
Home City : Hervey Bay Qld
Model and year : 1994 sc
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Damn, I never would have found that. Many thanks . Now a question is there supposed to be a cover over the wiring on the left of the fuse box near the brake pedal. Ours is a 94 3ltr KZH100 - 1KZ-TE
Back to top Go down
kelt2
Not so new now
Not so new now

Number of posts : 68
Home City : portland
Registration date : 2018-08-28

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 1:00 am

AussieQ wrote:
Damn, I never would have found that. Many thanks . Now a question is there supposed to be a cover over the wiring on the left of the fuse box near the brake pedal. Ours is a 94 3ltr KZH100 - 1KZ-TE
yes - it should have a cover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuse Panel B cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse Panel B cover   Fuse Panel B cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuse Panel B cover
Page 1 of 1