Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deBerri

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Mangakino
Registration date : 2022-06-16

1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic Empty
PostSubject: 1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic   1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 6:30 am

Hi, From New Zealand.
I am new to this Forum and I am looking for an Owners Manual for the above Van. I hope this is what I am allowed to do on this Forum
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic   1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 3:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum

There are a few members on here who have all sorts of manuals etc but sadly it’s not really possible to host documents on here so inevitably they have to be shared via private messaging.

In the interim, please do take a look at the Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue link. For my van (a LH119-RRMES) it’s this:
https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/

But you can and should modify this to fit your exact van. It’ll greatly help with parts etc and is surprisingly useful for lots of things.

Also be good to know the full model and I’ll have a look and see among my files.

Also, do have a search on the web but do so with private browsing or cookies off as there are some dodgy results that might come back and I would NOT buy manuals on purchase sites. There are a few posts on here for those who got burned and there’s no need. Just do some detailed googling but keep scrolling.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 510
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic   1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 3:07 pm

Oh and this site has some great sruff:

https://www.hiacesoutheast.com/

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic   1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1996 Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin Diesel Automatic
Page 1 of 1