Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need wheels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mickyblueeyes

Number of posts : 3
Home City : STOKE-ON-TRENT
Model and year : toyota camper 2.8 automatic lwb
Registration date : 2021-06-26

need wheels Empty
PostSubject: need wheels   need wheels Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 pm

i need some 6 stud wheels either steel or alloys please
Back to top Go down
ossie

Number of posts : 2
Home City : Peterborough
Registration date : 2012-10-13

need wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: need wheels   need wheels Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 12:23 pm

I need 4 wheels for my Hiace campervan 1992 2778cc diesel VIN LH1190037834. 15in rims,  6 stud, central hole 11cm to accommodate diff locking hub, current tyre fitted is 215 70 R15C on alloys but steel OK. Any for sale ? or info on where to buy them in the UK. Thanks
Back to top Go down
LH119V
Hiace Master
Hiace Master

Number of posts : 516
Home City : p
Registration date : 2021-04-13

need wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: need wheels   need wheels Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 7:17 pm

Hello Ossie

I've got steel (chromed) 15" wheels. I think the spare is original and the 4 running wheels are probably replacments as they are just a tiny bit different to the spare, but very, very similar. I presume from new all the wheels would be the same but I don't know. They are 6 stud and have large centres for the selectable hubs. The rears might have had a plastic cap.

As part of my 30y refresh I've given them all a really good clean ahead of two new tyres and some rust treatment and painting to their inner surfaces and this will do for me. They hold air well (often alloys leak) but are quite heavy. Each wheel and tyre is ~25kg; AT tyres.

During the cleaning I was hoping I'd find some numbers showing the PCD, offset and other dimensions, but no joy. If you intend to get new wheels I'd start with the required numbers and look online. This link might have what you need for OEM: https://toyota.epc-data.com/regius_ace/lh119v/114894/chassis/4103/

If you're thinking you might also need new tyres but the wheels are not knackered have you thought of getting them refurbished? Shotblasting and powdercoating is probably less expensive than new and often available locally.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Andonic
Been here a while
Been here a while
Andonic

Number of posts : 169
Home City : London
Model and year : Cruising Cabin 1991 pop top selectable 4WD 2.8 Diesel
Registration date : 2018-01-25

need wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: need wheels   need wheels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 12:26 pm

There's a guy on another forum getting rid of 4 wheels. Do you want me to put you in contact?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: need wheels   need wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need wheels
Page 1 of 1