Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KZH100 / KZH106 body parts sharing- tailgate back windscreen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supercustom 98

supercustom 98

Number of posts : 1
Home City : bristol
Registration date : 2021-07-01

KZH100 / KZH106 body parts sharing- tailgate back windscreen Empty
PostSubject: KZH100 / KZH106 body parts sharing- tailgate back windscreen   KZH100 / KZH106 body parts sharing- tailgate back windscreen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Hey,

I have a bonded back windscreen that needs replacing on a 98 SC 4wd 3.0. I'm looking for 2nd hand glass as none is available new anymore. Has anyone swapped rear glass between a SC KZH100 and the KZH106?

I was also wondering if anyone has tried swapping the back door between the SC KZH100 and the KZH106.

If my back glass is originally bonded do I need to replace it with another bonded tailgate glass?

Also interested to know if many parts are compatabile between the 2 frames and models from the 90's and if anyone has done much of that successfully before or if I need to stick primarily to the KZH106.

Ive looked around toyodiy.com but it doesnt mention all the glass details for every vehicle.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1