Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiace Campervan For Sale UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tokyojoe
Not so new now
Not so new now
tokyojoe

Number of posts : 46
Home City : Liverpool
Model and year : 1991 Hiace Cruising Cabin 2.8D Auto
Registration date : 2017-02-12

Hiace Campervan For Sale UK Empty
PostSubject: Hiace Campervan For Sale UK   Hiace Campervan For Sale UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 12:02 pm

I have been looking to get a new radiator fitted for my camper, however I am not planning on using it within the current public health situation,  so am open to sensible offers.

Currently SORN for last 2 years with no MOT currently on it, however the MOTs I have done since I bought it have had no advisories.
I have driven it twice to the South of France from Liverpool in 2018 and 2019 with zero issues.
However it developed a small leak in the top of the radiator and have not had it repaired. Only other issue is the rear door only opens from the inside.
Slight rust on one of the wheel arches
Inside is lovely. Japan factory original conversion.
Pop Top, 4 berth, brand new tunnel awning if you want it
RHD 1991 2.8D

Would need a low loader or towed to take away or get some K Seal in the rad and drive to MOT station!
I am based in Liverpool, but about to move to the Wirral. Van currently on my driveway in Liverpool
email me for further info or make a sensible offer: marleyboroboy@gmail.com or comment below
Back to top Go down

Hiace Campervan For Sale UK
Page 1 of 1