Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

post audio or video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

post audio or video Empty
PostSubject: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 3:42 am

What is the recommended way to post an audio or video file in this forum?
Both our Hiace we had before and the Dyna / Hiace we have now make a noise (both the same) which I'd like forumites to try to identify so I need to post something here so the experts can listen.
Back to top Go down
djathens
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 5:12 am

You can upload to YouTube and then use the YouTube button in the text editor to paste in the video link and embed the video on your post.
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 am

I was looking for something that didn't need an account. I'll try to find a suitable host and see if I can link it here. First though I have to find a way of recording the noise when it actually happens which of course it won't when I want it to!
I'm afraid it might be a bearing or pulley that is failing.
Back to top Go down
djathens
djathens

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Do you have a Google Drive, DropBox, or OneDrive type service? You can upload to those and then post a link.
Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 4:58 am

No, none of those. First thing is to capture it though, still working on that because the weather has been a bit wet recently to be outside trying to make a recording. Hopefully the next few days should bring success, it's a weird noise and rather worrying, it must be something in common with the 3L engine or what is connected to it at the front (power steering comp, water pump, alternator, pulleys, idlers, belts, whatever)
Back to top Go down
Sohaib

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Lahore,Pakistan
Registration date : 2021-04-21

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am

Hello to All community members
I have been using a toyota hiace super custom ltd since 2016 imported from japan.
One day i was replacing the T belt on the 1kz and when i was about to reset the combinaton meter i saw a Dash light written TEMS SPORT .
I started to trace it, i have my absorber control under the dash and the drive motors fitted above the shock absorbers but there is no switch for absorber control or any connector for it,
So please guide me how it will work/operate

Back to top Go down
djathens
djathens

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 7:47 pm

Hi Sohaib, ideally you should start a new thread if you have an unrelated question, but the TEMS system is automatic, there is no on/off switch, etc. If the TEMS module senses a high enough degree of acceleration, deceleration, or body roll, it will switch from the 'soft' mode to the 'hard' mode for the duration of the increased accel/decel/roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post audio or video   post audio or video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post audio or video
Page 1 of 1