Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another new member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranger riff raff

Number of posts : 7
Home City : bishop
Registration date : 2021-03-11

another new member Empty
PostSubject: another new member   another new member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello there, everyone. I've got a deposit down on a '92 super custom limited naturally aspirated (no turbo) LH107 Hiace. 60,000miles on the odometer.
I'm out in the Sierra Nevada in california, and am buying through the Vanlife Northwest company in Portland, Or. They do what looks like a pretty great overhaul, but I'm curious if there is anything y'all would recommend I make sure is checked before i seal the deal. One question: I've heard the maintenance schedule of the timing belt is pretty critical- can anyone share with me the interval between overhaul?
I've fished around the forum- any links anyone think are pertinent would be appreciated. how different is the super custom from the super custom limited? seems like there should be a fair amount of crossover. I know there are a few "i'm a new member/hiace owner" threads, so sorry for the newb move of asking redundant Q's.
Thanks!

ruffnut likes this post

Back to top Go down
AgathaAlice
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced

Number of posts : 350
Home City : Hamilton New Zealand
Model and year : As of August 1st 2022 we no longer have a Toyota.
Registration date : 2018-08-31

another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: another new member   another new member Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 4:56 am

Welcome, and there's only one stupid question; that is the one that is not asked.
Everyone here will be happy to help you and share their knowledge.

ruffnut likes this post

Back to top Go down

another new member
Page 1 of 1