Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

indicator switch unit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazmium
Jazmium

Number of posts : 12
Home City : London
Registration date : 2017-09-06

indicator switch unit Empty
PostSubject: indicator switch unit   indicator switch unit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 2:18 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a good condition Hiace indicator switch unit, imported from Japan but, unfortunately for me, the wrong model.

I am putting it on eBay but if any one wants it please give me a shout. Part number is 175744 and the plug code is EO7 84310-26701

Its for a 97 super custom with fog light.

I have pics that won't upload for some reason but if you post your email I can send them to you.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
supercustomboi666

Number of posts : 1
Home City : Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Registration date : 2022-11-18

PostSubject: Re: indicator switch unit   indicator switch unit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 4:29 am

Hey mate, I'm looking for this exact Hiace indicator switch unit. Is it the whole unit including the headlight switch as well? If so, where are you located? and can you send through a photo?
Back to top Go down
Jazmium
Jazmium

Number of posts : 12
Home City : London
Registration date : 2017-09-06

PostSubject: Re: indicator switch unit   indicator switch unit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 10:02 am

supercustomboi666 wrote:
Hey mate, I'm looking for this exact Hiace indicator switch unit. Is it the whole unit including the headlight switch as well? If so, where are you located? and can you send through a photo?

Hey mate,

I’m in Bristol UK. Wanna ping me an email and I’ll send some pics. I never got a round to putting on eBay as moved house instead

Jaz.clarke@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indicator switch unit   indicator switch unit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

indicator switch unit
Page 1 of 1