Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toyota Hiace Super Custom Owners Forum

Anything Toyota Hiace related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New hiace owner need help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexsanchez46

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Lake Elsinore
Registration date : 2020-12-15

New hiace owner need help!  Empty
PostSubject: New hiace owner need help!    New hiace owner need help!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 1:45 am

Hhh

Last edited by Alexsanchez46 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexsanchez46

Number of posts : 4
Home City : Lake Elsinore
Registration date : 2020-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New hiace owner need help!    New hiace owner need help!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 1:51 am

Hh

Last edited by Alexsanchez46 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djathens
Im not old...just experienced
Im not old...just experienced
djathens

Number of posts : 379
Home City : Portland, Oregon, USA
Model and year : 1991 Super Custom Limited 4WD LH107W 3L
Registration date : 2018-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New hiace owner need help!    New hiace owner need help!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 3:08 am

In the last two years, I've only seen three SCs on Craigslist in the PNW that were being offered as parts vehicles (they all had cracked heads). I think they were all asking in the $3-4k range. For a grand or so more, you could simply import a running SC from Japan, and then you'd have a complete, running parts car for your front clip and any other bits down the line. Expect to pay around $3000 to cover export broker, RORO shipping, and US import fees. You can easily win a KZH106W van at auction for $1-2k (there are at least 15 sold vans in the Japanese auction market in the last three months between $1-2k).

That crash damage gives me pause, reminding myself to take extra care out there while driving my ABS-free, airbag-free van. Hopefully no one was in the passenger seat!
Back to top Go down
Merlin_
Not so new now
Not so new now
Merlin_

Number of posts : 76
Home City : Nelson BC
Model and year : 92 Hiace 4x4 Diesel Cruising Cabin
99 Tercel ce *mint*
00 Tacoma *loved and now lost, sold to buy my van!*
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: New hiace owner need help!    New hiace owner need help!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:31 am

How do you find the auctions, isn’t it all in Japanese?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mjr760
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New hiace owner need help!    New hiace owner need help!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New hiace owner need help!
Page 1 of 1